Friday, October 07, 2005

Not so swift

Oh, I want my swift to come. I feel like I ordered it forever ago. I am having it delivered to my office because sometimes packages don't come to our apartment, instead we get a little piece of paper to pick it up at the post office. Only now it's Friday going into a long weekend and it's still not here. I suppose it's prbably for the best, as I'm supposed to be cleaning out my crafting area, setting up my new craft table and flashing my stash this weekend. I don't have time to play around with balls of yarn for non-current projects.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate that problem! I nearly sued the US postal service for being slow to deliver my Denise Needles (it was just my enthusiasm to receive them that was making me crazy -- they really didn't take THAT long). It'll be here soon, though, and then the memory of your anxiousness will be long gone as you spend long, happy hours balling yarn. :)

I hope you get it Tuesday!

10/09/2005 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home