Sunday, August 28, 2005

Balls of Yarn!!!

I used my new ball winder the other day to make pretty balls of yarn. Yay!


Here is progress on the baby jacket. A pic of the whole back.


Here's a detail piece. Because my knitting and purling tensions are different, I'm getting this funny columns thing, where I get a deeper valley every other stitch. It's hard to describe.



Unfortunately, I don't think you can see it in this pic. Actually, fortunately, because maybe it's not as noticeable as I thought.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo, I'm jealous of the ball-winder balls.

9/17/2005 3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got my first ever ball-winder balls (the store did them for me). I think I probably should never have gotten them...now I will want them all the time! They are nice, aren't they?

9/18/2005 12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home