Wednesday, October 05, 2005

How did I not know this?

Well, Minty, you have once again changed my life forever. Several years ago, I knew how to knit, but I had done very little of it, and didn't do it very often. And then we started meeting weekly to knit, you took me to Stitches East, you inspired me. Now, you've introduced me to the felted join. I will never knit with wool in the same way again. Ever. The sweater for myself that I've been working on in bits and peices for years, I want to frog it and start again so I don't have loose ends. Why is this not a standard practice? We should be shouting this from the rooftops. Not to mention that knittinghelp.com is damn cool. It's official, Minty is my idol. Even if she does want me to flash my stash, which I will do as soon as the stash is again accessible (hopefully this weekend).

2 Comments:

Blogger Mintyfresh said...

I am so idol-worthy. Glad you've finally admitted it :)

And to think, you picked your college because of me, you chose your major because of me--I do nothing but change your life. Now if I could somehow convince you to move back to Philly . . .

10/05/2005 6:54 PM  
Blogger maryse said...

thanks for the knittinghelp link. i just printed out a couple of cute and easy baby hat patterns for caps for kids.

10/14/2005 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home