Tuesday, September 06, 2005

There's a chill in the air

Today, for the first time in a while, I needed a light sweater to walk to work. Knitting season is coming back! I broke from my normal tradition and did knit through the summer this year, but it was so damn hot a few weeks ago, that while I was planning projects, I haven't been knitting. I wish I didn't have to go out tonight because I'd totally want to go home and work on my baby jacket. I need to find cute buttons that a baby won't choke on to use before I can knit up the side with the button holes. And I need to get some Addi turbo 8's and teach myself magic loop to start the pageboy hat with the manos yarn I got. Yay, fall knitting!

I work right near BU's campus, and the students are back today. I love fall. Although we do still technically have 2 more weeks of summer.

2 Comments:

Blogger maryse said...

i love fall too. just hate the students being back. it's not our city anymore.

9/07/2005 7:33 AM  
Blogger Jaax said...

I almost got run down by them when I was trying to cross the street on my way to work this morning. It's like being in the jungle or something!

9/07/2005 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home