Thursday, April 27, 2006

Long, unintentional hiatus

Apologies for being so long between posts. I continue to make *very* slow progress on the baby jacket. Little Gus is now 4 months old, and the jacket is the 6-12 month size, but he's already in 6-month clothes, so I have got to finish it ASAP. I made him a little present in the meantime, but it has not been sent off to him and his moms yet, so I will post a pic of that when they get it.

In other news, I apparently was partaking in Project Spectrum without even knowing it. I was struck by the yellow things all around me a couple of weeks ago, so I took tons of pics one day on my walk home. I will do something with them in Flickr and post them here. Not knitting anything yellow or orange right now, though.

This week I am hoping to finish the second sleeve, and then I'll post a pic of the baby jacket parts, and then I piece. I don't know that I've ever really pieced something before. I don't like it already.

1 Comments:

Blogger maryse said...

well it's about damn time you posted again

4/27/2006 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home