Friday, January 13, 2006

Poncho

I'm still working on the sweater and the hat. I still haven't found the cord for my camera, so no pictures. Although, I did buy this fancy pants thing from Amazon that is a USB drive that has a slot for your SD card, and I'm waiting for that to come and then I don't have to worry about the cord because I can just use that. So that's exciting.

I'd been thinking for ages that I wanted a poncho, but they're kind of pricey, and I thought I should just knit one, but I saw a fun stripey one at Jasmine Sola's outlet today for only $20 so I bought it. So now I have a multicolor striped poncho. No knitting required. Woo hoo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have one of those USB card readers -- you'll find they're much more convenient and much faster. Definitely a worthwhile purchase.

1/14/2006 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home