Tuesday, November 08, 2005

soft as a ...crayon?

I was ordering some needles from KnitPicks and took the opportunity to also order a whole rainbow of Crayon yarn. I have a few people having babies and figured that machine washable 100% cotton would be good yarn to have around, pluss it looked really soft and so colorful. I have been working on a little baby jacket for a friend who is due in the end of December, but the shower is this weekend. Since the jacket is not going to be ready in time (I was really thinking I had all this time), I'm making little washcloths for the baby out of the Crayon yarn. It is ridiculously soft. I think I'm going to find a pattern to make myself a hooded sweater out of it. I just want to rub it against my cheek all the time. I'll post pics from home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, baby washcloths out of Crayon -- great idea! Have you actually knit anything with it yet? The fabric is even more wonderful than the yarn all balled up.

11/08/2005 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home