Thursday, January 26, 2006

Who needs to finish projects to start new ones?


I currently have three unfinished knitting projects (one so unfinished that I can't even remember the last time I worked on it, but I *refuse* to consider it abandoned). I did not, however, allow this to prevent me from buying sock yarn from Knit Picks to make stripey mittens. I have The Knitter's Handy Book of Patterns and saw this Parade sock yarn and just had to make mittens from it (this color is Daffodil). Which reminds me that I still haven't started the socks using the kit that Minty gave me. Oh, dear. Well, maybe this year I'll really knit through the summer. Because most of these projects are not time-sensitive. Just the baby sweater I *still* haven't finished, and the hat for my friend that I'm sure is ready to disown me. Bad, Jaax, bad.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought this same yarn a while back to make a baby sweater with, but I haven't even started it yet. I'll look forward to seeing your mittens!

1/27/2006 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home