Thursday, November 03, 2005

So far behind

I am not going to get to my meme until this weekend. When I'm also singing in a concert with my chorus (Boston area readers, check out www.voicesrising.org for details) and have a meeting for the alum club of my college. Oh, and I also have to find something quick and easy to knit for my boss' baby. I've only been working for her for 2 weeks and she's due next week, and I was totally shamed at a meeting when another coworker gave her a baby gift and I didn't have anything for her. So bad. I wound the sock yarn that Minty gave me. The colors are *awesome*. I ordered needles from Knitpicks and I'm so excited to get started on them ASAP.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mintyfresh said...

I'm so glad you're happy with the colors. I took one look and just knew that they were "you." I didn't fully realize it was "Jaax green" until you declared it. But even my mom, who's met you, what, twice, said "Oh, that is so Jaax."

11/03/2005 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home