Friday, January 06, 2006

Back to being crafty

The last month (or more, really) has been totally crazy with a class I'm taking, a chorus I sing in, the holidays, and a family illness. Things are coming around to normal, and I've got some projects going. I'm still working on the Newsboy Cap from Stitch n Bitch for a friend. Using Manos. I'm also waiting on the buttons for the baby sweater, and I need to finish that up ASAP, because the baby has arrived! And he is totally adorable. We're going to visit him and his mommies in February, so I'll bring the jacket then. I also am making a lamp for a friend, and am planning a bag for myself to replace one I love that is falling apart. So, I need to hold myself to these things! And I need to make myself those socks! I have lost the cord that connects my camera to the computer, so I've been spending time I should be looking for the cord trying to convince the camera to give the pictures to the computer in new and inventive ways (if anyone knows a good way to get pictures from a memory card from a palm, pictures that were not taken in the palm, that does not involve moving each individual picture to the memory of the palm, I would really appreciate the knowledge).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home