Monday, August 15, 2005

The X-back will be a ll-back

I was working on the straps last night, and I've decided to do parallel straps instead of crossed straps. I had a strange conversation, trying to be casual, asking my friend about whether she has an x-back strapless bra that she likes, and not surprisingly, she doesn't. I think that it will work out ok. She's a little smaller than I am, but I pinned the one strap I was working on and tried it on, and it doesn't pull funny, and it looks fine in the front. So tonight I'll finish up the straps, I hope. Oh, which reminds me I forgot to mail back my Netflix movies that I was watching while knitting last night! Bummer. Now I'll have to wait a whole extra day to get more movies, and for some reason Sex and the City season 4 only has 4 episodes per disk, and only 2 disks! Man, I want that job. I'm working late tonight, but hopefully will finish tonight. Not that I have woven in any of my edges yet...

And Minty let me know that Joann's coupon deal is running now, so I'm going to order the ball winder this month, and the swift next month. Yay!

If I ever finish the freaking tank, I can work on the billed cap from SnB for my Oregon friend, and work on the baby jacket as I have time. And I have to figure out what I'm going to do with 8 balls of Crystal Palace Party ribbon yarn. I was going to make an x-back but it's not the right gauge (and I am not going to the effort of adjusting for this pattern). I can't bring myself to return it, but I fear I may have to. Sniff, Sniff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home