Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I don't wanna go to work

I have stalled out on the tank. All I have to do is finish the straps and weave in the ends, and I have just run out of steam. My poor friend who doesn't even know about it will never even see it, I fear. I have been making some small progress on the baby jacket. I've never done anything in 100% cotton that I can remember, and I can't say I'm loving it. The yarn has no give, and it slows me down a lot, and I have to hold my finger higher, so I'm getting hand cramps. I'm glad I opted to do just the jacket, and not the booties too, becuase my fingers might fall off.

I'm totally dying to knit something with the fun yarns at KnitPicks. I wish I knitted for a living, instead of sitting at a desk.

2 Comments:

Blogger maryse said...

ha! finish the tank!!

8/11/2005 4:13 PM  
Blogger maryse said...

ha! finish the tank!!

8/11/2005 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home