Thursday, June 23, 2005

When will it end?

I am starting to think I'll never finish the x-back. I got to the bind off for the arm holes and was happily binding off while watching TV, and when I went back to count (which I should have been more careful with in the first place) I'd only bound off 9 instead of 10 for the first armhole! So I had to go pull out the whole row back to the end of the first bind off, and then, I did the same thing on the second arm hole, so back again. Good god. Now I've worked the first 5 rows of the upper front, and realized I somehow ended up with 2 too few stitches. I'm going mad. No more decreasing and watching tv. It's too dangerous.

In better news, I bought 3 audio books for my iPod so I can listen to books while I knit, and I'll be happy to have them with me on the plane on my VACATION!!! Which I'm going on tomorrow! Yay! So I have an excuse for not posting for the next week and a half. Woo hoo.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mintyfresh said...

The pattern is all messed up for the split--you'll end up with extra stitches on one side if you don't adjust the pattern. So it's probably not your decreasing.

6/23/2005 11:44 AM  
Blogger Mintyfresh said...

What books?

6/23/2005 11:44 AM  
Blogger Jaax said...

Deavid Sedaris "Dress your Family in Corduroy and Denim", "The Secret Life of Bees", and "Life of Pi"

6/23/2005 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home