Monday, June 20, 2005

Ribbon X-Back progress

After not working on it for too many weeks (and being totally shamed by Minty), I have gotten to the desired length to begin the straps and shaping. Yay! I'm hoping to finish by the time I leave for Oregon on Friday morning, because I want to start another one. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the yarn and needles I bought get here this week. After working with my lion brand ribbon tape (which is quite nice, but a little scratchy), I was really jealous when I saw Minty's finished tank, because the yarn is so much nicer. So I followed her lead and got the Katia Ola (same blue and white stripe, #38, because the other colors aren't really worth buying). I'm also really tired of the crappy circular needles I've been using. So I broke down and bought Addi Turbos instead. Hopefully they will come by Thursday (fingers crossed), and I hope to post a finished pic of the first x-back by tomorrow or Wednesday!

1 Comments:

Blogger maryse said...

i want to see this ribbon tank when you finish.

6/21/2005 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home