Monday, August 22, 2005

baby jacket and hat

The second skein of natural colored yarn for the hat has arrived. It seems to match well, but I'll knit up a little swatch with the two yarns to see if you can tell the difference. I'm lazy and want to wait for my ball winder to show up before I ball it.

I am making good progress on the baby jacket. I finished the back last night. I'm very worried that I won't have enough yarn. I'm going to call the yarn store (the same one in Oregon where I bought the yarn for the hat). I bought exactly as much as the pattern told me to. I didn't do a swatch (bad knitter), but my gauge is dead on. I don't understand. Making a Debbie Bliss pattern with Debbie Bliss yarn should be foolproof.

Anyone have extra Debbie Bliss DK Cotton in color 13007?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mintyfresh said...

guess you didn't see this, or you'd have bought more than necessary!

8/22/2005 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home