Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Boye Needlemaster Kit

I don't have nearly a complete set of knitting needles. I have a variety of straight needles, and ciruclars in differenct sizes and lengths, but I do not have a comprehensive set of needles. Joann is having an online sale of 50% off one item. That would make the Boye Needlemaster set just $50, which is a good bit less than I've seen it for. I could also use the Michaels weekly 40% off coupon to buy them for almost the same price. Is it worth the money? I really lobe my Addi Turbos. I wonder if they have a similar kit. Although, it would probably be way more expensive. Anyone have positives or negatives to share?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NeedleMaster at half off November 3, 2005 $47.25 at
http://store.knitting-warehouse.com/070477.html

11/04/2005 2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home