Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy 2007!

One of my New Year's resolutions is to blog more. So, here it is! I went on a cruise this week, which was awesome. I did absolutely no knitting. I meant to, but left at home the socks I've been meaning to finish. So instead of knitting pics, I'll start the year with a picture from my trip, of the private island we went to, Castaway Cay.Hopefully my next post will give a good progress update on the socks I'm working on. I have one sock from two different pairs done, so I need to keep myself from falling into second sock syndrome. I'm playing the role of world traveler this month, so now that I'm back from the cruise, I'm heading to Spain for a week, so I'm hoping to get some good knitting done on the plane there and back. No more orphaned socks!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I approve of this resolution!

1/01/2007 3:18 PM  
Blogger maryse said...

excellent resolution. hope you had a great time.

1/02/2007 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home